1. In order to receive a Google API translation key, you will need a Google account (Gmail account).
2. Once you have this account, sign in to Google Cloud Platform: https://cloud.google.com/
The Google Cloud Platform verification
3. If you are new to Google Cloud Platform, you will need to enter some additional information about yourself and also enter your credit/debit card number, as the translation service is paid.
4. The information you provided to Google will now be verified. This might take some time.
Creating the Google API key
5. Once verified, go to Google Cloud Platform again ( https://cloud.google.com/ ), sign in and click “Console“.
Click the project menu and create a new translation project.
Once you have created your project, you can finally receive your Google Translation API key.
Click the hamburger menu and choose “APIs & Services” and then “Credentials“:
Open Bohemicus and paste your Google API key on the Language&Settings tab, in the “Google (API key)” section:
And that’s it! You are now ready to use the Google translation engine.
You might also want to watch this video: